Only 1 left in stock.
"Let's just take things easy, Master."
From the popular smartphone game "Fate/Grand Order" comes a figma of the Lancer servant, Cu Chulainn!
- The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
- His knee joints make use of new double-joint articulation and his neck is also articulated, allowing his body to sink down to lower poses than ever before.
- He comes with four face plates including a fearless smile, a shouting face, a glaring face and a winking expression.
- The cursed spear "Gáe Bolg" is included to pose him in various battle scenes.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Product Name: figma Lancer/Cu Chulainn
Series: Fate/ Grand Order
Manufacturer: Max Factory
Painted ABS/PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 160mm in height.
Sculptor: Max Factory (Jun Yamaoka, Taizou)
Cooperation: Masaki Apsy
Released by: Max Factory
Distributed by: Good Smile Company
- Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
- Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
- Images shown here may differ from the final product.
©TYPE-MOON / FGO PROJECT